Hi, our forum has moved to a new host one week ago.
As my modifications haven't been worked properly, I've upgraded our forum from 2.0 RC5 to 2.01.
After that I could reupload all my modifications, and seemed to be OK, but with PortaMX (exactly PortaMx v1.0 RC4) I cannot do anything:
- it works quite good, I see the side bars, chat, statistics etc.
- when I want to reach any part of the PortaMX admin center, or block manager, get th following error msg.: Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/.../public_html/Sources/AdminBlocks.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/.../public_html/Sources/Admin.php on line 519
- when I want to reach any user's datasheet, get this one: Fatal error: Call to undefined function allowpmx() in /home/.../public_html/Sources/PortaMx/PortaMxIntegrate.php on line 347
- when I want in the package manager uninstall PortaMx, get a white page, no message, absolutely nothing
- when I want to install the new version (PortaMX1.45), the result is the same: white page and nothing more.
Have you got any idea what can we do? We dont want to upload an empty SMF, because the other modifications are working well. By the way I'm not sure, that after a new install there will not be any problem with the database connection, and which type of PortaMX should I upload......
Thanks in advance