One of the errors is from a block pulling from a forum. So I post in that forum and it is put on the main page. This one is the image. It is a forum post and I looked at the post and it has only one in there. It is defined right in the post. So the question is, why is it showing a error? To get rid of the error, I had to move the image down in the post so it doesn't show on the front page.
Two errors are from this line:
hs.captionText = "<a href='http://highslide.com/'>Powered by <i>Highslide JS</i></a>, implemented by PortaMx corp.";
To fix these, the line should look like this:
hs.captionText = "<a href='http://highslide.com/'>Powered by <i>Highslide JS<\/i><\/a>, implemented by PortaMx corp.";
I disabled the HighSlide viewer and it is fixed.
The nav menu was showing to many <br> in it. So it was tossing out alot of things. I thought I cleaned all those up already. Must of closed the window before I saved it. I will fix those later. Need to go to bed now!
BTW, in IE8 and IE7, the site looked perfect. Not sure what you were seeing. No one has said anything about things being off on the site either. Which I know they would since I have 2 people that are picky as hell. They even correct my spelling on the forums.