After long time to test, change and optimize all the code, we can say that we near to the final release of Version 1.3
!What we have done in this version:
- New Spider detection
- Now we use a long list of all Spider they operate Wordwide
- You don't need to add Spiders manually, this is made automatically if we detect a new Spider, they is not in the list
- We plans to make monthly updates for this Spiderlist via Package-Manager if we detect new Spider
- ECL-Routines changed
- Now we use the Service GeoPlugin to detect if a user inside or outside the EU
- Also we create a "Landing Page"
- That means, a incomming Visitor see the Page in the language, they "normaly" speeking in his Country.
- Currently users from Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Lichtenstein see the Page in German language.
- If the user logged out the page is shown in the language he have set in his profile.
- This if (offcouse) expandable if we have more Languages.
- As Fallback (if we get no data from GeoPlugin and the IP is not cached) the ECL is allways shown.
- The Portal Fader Block is rewritten, now we use JQuery Fading Effect for this.
- The Cookie handling code optimized.
- The Cache code optimized
- The Text/Code they you see in the WYSIWYG Editor is now exacly what you see, if you show then Post itself
- We have now two BBC Token for Source-codes
- CODE - to show any code (can be copied directly)
- PHP - to show colored (PHP) code (can not copied directly)
- Tabulators in the code are not removed
- In the Editor we use spaces, on save the Post these converted back to tabs
- Parsing of BB-Codes optimized
- New Image Proxy-Routine added
- All external BB-Code Links now have the attribute taget="_blank" rel="noopener"
- Language strings optimized and fixed (English and German)
- If the Portal enabled, you can perform (as Admin) a Spidertest to see your Site like a Spider
- Spider logging otimized and fixed (Date Format not follow the used language)
- ... and many other optimizes and changes
So we hope, that our Users honore what we do .. now and in the future !!
Feline, CEO PortaMx corp.