Hello and thanks for the replies.
As i stated, i have already clear the cache many times. Also. I have tried the following:
- Discard the old table of settings and keep the new one.
- Change settings and re-save them
- Create new blocks on either the old or the new table.
But the problem remains. The blocks appear everywhere i put them except the frontpage.
For example if i put them to "-any-" they will show to all pages except the frontpage
if i put them to "frontpage" and "forum" they will show up in forum but not in the frontpage.
It is like for some reason it refuses to load the blocks in the frontpage, but i dont understand why.
I also printed the array $context['PortaMx']['viewblocks'] and the blocks seem to have loaded correctly but for some reason they dont show up