The next release is mostly done
I have added a lot of new features. The best of all is absoluty great .. I have named that as xBars
(x stand for Extend)
What is xBar and xBarKeys ?xBar
is a simple and easy way to collapse or expand the panel at top, left, right and bottom. It's need no icon for that, no changes at themes, no change on any code from SMF, no scroling to the shrink icons.
The xBars is small invisible areas around the browser window. If you move the mouse over the xBar area, the xBar is shown and you can click on it to collapse or expand the panel. If the mouse on y Xbar area, you can also scroll the window. The Xbar stay in position.
does the same as you click on a xBar. For each panel you have a xBarKey. If you press the Ctrl-key
simultan with a arrow key (left, right, top, bottom
), the corresponding panel is collapsed or expanded. The xBarKeys can be disabled in the settings.
- Each panel have a setting to disable the collapse
- The title of each block can adjusted to left, center or right. You see the current status on overview and on block edit.
- On html blocks you can insert a teaser-mark. If you have a mark set, the output is cutted at this point and a link to expand the block is added. If you click an this link, the full page is viewed. Also you can the full page collapsed.
- all admin css classes are removed from blocks css files. All necessary ccs for admin is now definded in portamx.css.
- PortaMx supports now the right to left mode
. This need a verification by users, they can read an test that (SMF itself is very muddle on this)
- many modifications on SMF files are removed and handled inside PortaMx.
After I have done all tests, i will release this version.
At next I will distribute the RSS reader block.