For the coming v1.0 RC4 we added a lot of new commands they can help on problems. These "helpers" are executed over the browser url. Follow we have implemented:
- url.tld/index.php?pmxportal=off | =on - disable | enable the entire portal and the SEF engine
- url.tld/index.php?pmxsef=off | =on - disable | enable the SEF engine
- url.tld/index.php?paneloff=listofpanels (all or head,top,left,right,bottom,foot,front,pages) - disable on or more Panels
- url.tld/index.php?panelon=listofpanels (all or head,top,left,right,bottom,foot,front,pages) - re enable disabled Panels
- url.tld/index.php?blockoff=listofblockids - disable one or more blocks
- url.tld/index.php?blockon=listofblockids | all - re-enable disabled blocks
can be used, if your server not works after installing.paneloff
can be used if a block not work and you can't go to the admin page.
For the blockoff you have to use the id of the blocks. You find the id, if you move the mouse over the blocktitle: url.tld/index.php?action=admin;area=pmx_blocks;sa=left;edit=39;
you can add on any existing url. if you on the blocks overview and enable a block they not work, simple add and the end of the url: ;blockoff=id
(note the ;
). The commend is executed and you are redirected to the current page.pmxportal
can also used on any url (like above), but here you always redirected to your home url.
We hope this helps ...