Yesterday, I have received a PM from SMF Customization Team ...
A long list of smaller typos, and three, four smaller bugs they have found ..
I startet to fix all these thing .. a long night....
Today I have all tested and I think, is't ok now.
Here comes .. the long list
* Line 18: url="?action" What action is it redirecting too?
* Line 31: Space needed before timeout and an action specifiedfixed, redirect url now "$scripturl"db_install.php
* Line 251: spelling mistake unneccessary should be unnecessary
* Line 264: spelling mistake depent should be dependentfixedremove_done.html
* Line 6: automaticly should be automaticallyfixedinstall_done.html
* Line 4: Has instead of have in "Because the installer have added"fixed, also automaticly -> automaticallyWhen installed
* Blocks page, doesn't check order fields are integer.
Here you can now also enter "24*60" .. for peoples, they can't calculate
Images for Admin dropmenu addedAdminSettings.english.php
* Line 16: Possibly should be 'will be', instead of 'are'
* Line 18: but it\'s show allway
Allway? is that a word?
Show possibly should be shown.
* Line 56: normaly = normally and neccessary = necessaryfixed, allway -> alwaysblocks/user_login.english.php
* Line 13: $txt['show_pm'] = 'Privat Messages';
Should be "Private"fixedstatistics.english.php
* Line 11: Statitics should be Statistics
* Line 16: Entrys should be EntriesfixedAdminSettings.template.php
* Hard-coded text string - "information" x 3 occurances
* Hard-coded text string - "information" x 1 occurancesfixed, also all in Sources/Portmx/Class/System/PortaMx_AdminBlocksClass.phpSources/Portmx/Class/statistics.php
* Hard-coded text string - line 30 "memberlist"
* Hard-coded text string - line 45 "statistics"
* Hard-coded text string - line 68 "online user"fixedSources/Portmx/Class/download.php
* Lines 45and 46. Variables not passed in via the array. (especially the use of single quotes)
* Hard-coded text strings: Line 62. "Kb, Downloads:"
Both kb and downloads probably should have their own text strings.fixedAlso fixed "Front page" -> "Frontpage"I have add a check for all numeric input fields..
2. A second check is implemeted, while processing the $_POST array.
The value is checked on exist and numeric.
If it's not numeric (then it's empty), it's handled as empty and a default value is used.
This is necessary, while "0" is often a legal value.
The name of the checked $_POST value is defined in the OOP Admin module itself (hidden input "check_num_vars").
I have changed the download block, so his can use the content caching.
This reduces the load, while no database query is necessary.
If a file downloaded, the cache is reset to update the download counter.