After long time to test, change and optimize all the code, we now release the Version 1.3
!What we have done in this version:
- New Spider detection
- Now we use a long list of all Spider they operate Wordwide
- You don't need to add Spiders manually, this is made automatically if we detect a new Spider, they is not in the list
- We plans to make monthly updates for this Spiderlist via Package-Manager if we detect new Spider
- ECL-Routines changed
- Now we use the Service GeoPlugin to detect if a user inside or outside the EU
- Also we create a "Landing Page"
- That means, a incomming Visitor see the Page in the language, they "normaly" speeking in his Country.
- Currently users from Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Lichtenstein see the Page in German language.
- If the user logged out the page is shown in the language he have set in his profile.
- This if (offcouse) expandable if we have more Languages.
- As Fallback (if we get no data from GeoPlugin and the IP is not cached) the ECL is allways shown.
- The Portal Fader Block is rewritten, now we use JQuery Fading Effect for this.
- The Cookie handling code optimized.
- The Cache code optimized
- The Text/Code they you see in the WYSIWYG Editor is now exacly what you see, if you show then Post itself
- We have now two BBC Token for Source-codes
- CODE - to show any code (can be copied directly)
- PHP - to show colored (PHP) code (can not copied directly)
- Tabulators in the code are not removed
- In the Editor we use spaces, on save the Post these converted back to tabs
- Parsing of BB-Codes optimized
- New Image Proxy-Routine added
- All external BB-Code Links now have the attribute taget="_blank" rel="noopener"
- Language strings optimized and fixed (English and German)
- If the Portal enabled, you can perform (as Admin) a Spidertest to see your Site like a Spider
- Spider logging otimized and fixed (Date Format not follow the used language)
- ... and many other optimizes and changes
So we hope, that our Users honore what we do .. now and in the future !!
Feline, CEO PortaMx corp.