Sitemap for PortaMx-Forum
This modification adds an extra action to your PortaMx-Forum installation ('?action=sitemap') that will show a sitemap to your visitors and bots.
The sitemap displays only boards and topics that a guest or spider can see.
Features of the Sitemap:
- set the number of topics to show in the XML sitemap
- set the priority for topics that are 30,60, 90, or 91+ days old
- dynamic calculation of the changefreq for the XML sitemap
- obeys forum permission settings (if someone normally can't see a board or topic on your forum, they won't see it in the sitemap either)
- fully support for PortaMx-Forum SEF url's
- XML sitemap always displays what a guest would see, and is cached for faster performance
- A small code is inserted in the Daily Maitenance
to create a new sitemap each day
- The automatically created sitemap is saved in the Forum base directory
(where you find the Settings.php)
- You can add a path before the sitemap name, so you can store the sitemap xml file in a subdirectory of your Forum base directory
- To use this enter the path and the filename like subdir/mysitemap.xml
. Note, that this directory must exists !!!
Version 1.41 - Author: Feline - PortaMx-Forum Development
Download this Modification from our Package-Server